Frequently Asked Questions
How will Brexit affect business to the EU?
We have temporarily suspended our European deliveries, due to Brexit related issues.
You have the option to arrange your own shipping from the UK, there are instructions at checkout to assist you.
The United Kingdom has left the EU on the 31st of January.
A deal has been agreed which will change the way we do business:
- we will no longer charge any VAT / Tax on your order
- the shipping charge has not changed
- a £5.00 customs clearance fee will be charged on each order
- customs documents will be required for every order dispatched, we will prepare them based on the guidelines
- you may be charged tariffs by customs in your country. We have seen customers charged a minimum of 12%, plus tax/vat based on your country's vat rate.*
- the new requirements and customs clearance, may cause a delay in a transit time
* the tariff will be based on the items you purchase and their origin. Many of our products are manufactured outside the EU, so there will be custom charges to pay on many of the items you may order.
In general, shipments valued below 150 Euros should not incur import duty, but you may be charged import VAT. For many countries, import VAT is payable on parcels valued above 22 Euros at your countries VAT rate.
Due to the unique situation we have imposed the following condition. If you, as the recipient, refuse to pay the required import taxes/duties or accept delivery, we reserve the right to charge you for any and all return costs plus a restocking fee. Any refund will be calculated minus these charges. If the parcel is lost or destroyed on return, the customer holds full responsibility and will not be liable for any refund.
We will update this page when new information is available.
How do I view your prices?
To view our prices and place an order, please Register for an Account or visit our showroom.
Do you have a minimum order?Our minimum order on the website is just £50.00.
Can you provide discounts on orders?We do not offer discounts on any orders, we pride ourselves on our competitive prices.
How do you ship your orders?
All orders are dispatched in boxes with tracked delivery. Tracking will be sent by email and/or text message.
- UK orders will be sent with Next Day Delivery via DPD courier service
- Orders outside the UK will be sent via DPD or TNT courier service
For prices and shipping time please visit our Delivery Information page. We aim for a dispatch time of 1-2 days.
When and how do I make payment?
We do not take payment on the website. Once you have placed your order, we will process it and send you a total to pay including the delivery charge.
You can select the following payment methods at checkout
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Card (Online)
Do I need to pay VAT?When you are logged in each product on the website will be labelled with '+ VAT' or 'no VAT' under the price.
- UK customers will be charged VAT on products labelled '+ VAT'.
- EU customer with a valid VAT number will be exempt from all VAT charges
- EU customers without a VAT number will be charged VAT on products labelled '+ VAT'
- Customers outside Europe will not be charged VAT on any products.
Can I change my order once I have placed it?
Orders can be amended to add or remove items, until they are packed and ready for dispatch.
- To add to your order or increase quantities you can checkout through the website. The website will allow you to checkout out even if your order does not reach the minimum order of £50.00.
- To remove items from your order or reduce quantities, please provide the product code and quantity by email or over the phone.
How do I login?
Why can I not login to my account?
Please check you are using the correct email address and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can Reset It here.
We routinely clear accounts if an order has not been placed, 3 months after registration. You are welcome to register again.
Can I apply for a credit account?We do not offer credit accounts, all orders must be paid in full before dispatch.
Do I need to be a retailer to purchase from you?
Yes. We are a wholesaler and only supply our products to retailers in bulk quantities. To purchase from us you must have an online or physical store.
If you do not have a business, you are still welcome to register as long as you purchasing products for the purpose of reselling. You may use your personal details for the registration fields.
Do I need an account to visit your showroom?
No. You do not need to register on our website, or book an appointment, to visit our showroom.
We would however advice that you to register, and browse through our products and prices, before your visit.
Can you send me samples of the products?We do not send samples! Our website contains a wide range of products and brands with different fabrics. We are confident that you will be more than happy with the quality.We advice new customers to place a small first order, so you can view the quality of the products.
How do I select sizes and colours?
The majority of our products are sold in packs, which can not be split to provide individual sizes or colours.
Each product will have a breakdown of sizes and colours in the description.
May I download your images and use them on my website?You are welcome to use our images.
Which brands do you sell?We sell products from over 50 brands, you can view the brands we sell on our Brands Page.
Will an Out of Stock item come back In Stock?
If a product is labelled as 'Coming Soon' or '2-3 Days', it will usually be restocked within a week.
If a product is labelled 'Out of Stock', it may be restocked at an unknown date.
If a product is labelled 'Sold Out', it will not be restocked.
We offer a quick turn around on items, so you always have new stock to offer in your store.
Can you send me a product catalogue or price list?Our product range can change on a daily basis so a catalogue or price list would not be practical.
Are your prices for the pack or a single piece?Our prices on the website are for a single piece.If an item is listed as a set or a 2 pack, 3 pack etc then the price is for this set or pack.
Do you have a showroom where I can view the products in person?We have a purpose built showroom in Leeds, United Kingdom, where our products are on display. You can view and purchase products in person.We always recommend that you look at the website and get an idea of product and prices before your visit.Orders can be collected the same day from our warehouse. Our Address and Opening Times.
What are your opening times?
The opening times for our offices and showroom can be found below.
Monday -Friday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 10am to 1pm
How can I contact you?We are always happy to help our customers. You may contact us by phone, email or facebook chat.
Do you offer Drop-Shipping?We do not offer a drop ship service.